@2013 Soshitech.com. All rights reserved. Revamping, Reworking or Redistributing of content from Soshitech.com, including by similar means or fabrication of the material found on Soshitech.com, is not allowed without the prior written consent of a representative of Soshitech.com. “Soshitech” and the Soshitech.com logo is a trademark of Soshitech.com and its united associations.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION
To file a copyright infringement notification with Soshitech.com, you will need to send a written disclosure which must include essentially all of the following (please be sure to consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to establish these said claims):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person certified to act on behalf of the owner of an absolute right to which is supposedly being infringed upon.
2. Recognition of the copyrighted work allege to have been infringed upon, or, if more than one copyrighted works at a single online site are being infringed upon by a single notification, a evocative list of such works at said site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to detect the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the branding party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. An account that the advice in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on good cause of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.