Humans are very adept at falling into ruts. The more we do something, and the better we get at doing it, the greater the inclination to keep on doing it the very same way. We tend to repeat actions and patterns that evoke positive responses from others. Which can be a good thing — for a while anyway.
So how do we consciously veer away from the well-trod path? Here are three easy ways to make the creative process more difficult.
Read more – > https://medium.com/writers-on-writing/b2080995be12
- The Creative Process: 5 Ways to Cultivate Inspiration & Ideas (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Crunch Time! (moonlitcostumes.wordpress.com)
- Creative Process (gjwelsh.wordpress.com)
- PlayStation 4: Sony Does Not Interfere In The Creative Process Of Indie-Financed Projects (gaoom.com)
- Getting on by getting off ? Creative process as a path (susanleopoldart.com)
- The Role of Love in the Creative Process (mylovingartproject.com)
- Q: How do you define success as an artist? (barbararachkoscoloreddust.com)
- My Creativity (pegleosaurezpaul.wordpress.com)
- How to make sense ? (marketingemotionnel.com)
- Creative Processes (teneramque.wordpress.com)