Be patient. It will take time for your business to get off the ground.
“Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2 Never forget rule No. 1″ - Warren Buffet
“It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” - Bill Gates
Do not be afraid to make a mistake. All of your mistakes will attribute to your success.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” - Steve Jobs
Forget what anyone else thinks. If you think you have a good idea, dive in head first.
“You have to think anyway, so why not think big?” - Donald Trump
Think positive. Map out a five year plan and set your sights high.
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford
You live and you learn. If you are afraid of failure, you will never achieve success.
- Advice on Navigating Advice (techvibes.com)
- Forget about the technical co-founder (and don’t learn how to code) (thomas.do)
- Why Entrepreneurs Need Good Mentors (forbes.com)
- Life Advice for Entrepreneurs From 18 of the Wealthiest People (under30ceo.com)
- Do You Know Where You Can Find Financing for Your Startup? (passionforstartups.com)
- 13 Pieces of Startup Advice You Never Thought Of (under30ceo.com)
- Advice For Your YC Application (hipmob.com)
- 7 Lessons Every Startup Should Know (mashable.com)
- Startup Weekend is Back! November 22nd – 24th (ilabafricastrathmore.wordpress.com)
- What’s Your Startup Style? – Entrepreneurs, their styles, and the drive behind them (over40andkillingit.wordpress.com)