Originally posted on TED Blog:
Back to school brings with it a slew of emotions. On the one hand, there’s the promise of seeing friends daily and the buying of new school supplies — new possibilities encapsulated in shrink-wrapped blank notebooks. But on the other hand, there’s the end of summer and the transition back to structured days, not to mention the challenge of switching the brain from off to on.
Below, some TED-Ed lessons that may help you get back in the studying spirit.
- A brief history of plural word…s
- The comma story
- The hidden meanings of yin and yang
- What’s the definition of comedy?
- How to read music
- Beatboxing 101
- The contributions of female explorers
- Mysteries of vernacular: Window
- Gyotaku: The ancient Japanese art of printing fish
- Animation basics: The optical illusion of motion
View original 49 more words